Although the changes on the new Jaguar F-Pace appear subtle on the outside and are limited to cosmetic updates, the cabin has been thoroughly overhauled and there have been substantial updates even in the technical department.
The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace facelift comes in a single R-Dynamic S finish.
Jaguar launched the 2021 F-Pace facelift in India at 9.99 69.99 lakh and the updated model is coming to our market in a single R-Dynamic S version, and almost a year after its global debut. Now, although the changes on the new Jaguar F-Pace look subtle on the outside and are limited to cosmetic updates, the cabin has been overhauled and there have been substantial updates even in the department. technical. The updates definitely give it more benchmarks to take on Mercedes-Benz GLC, BMW X3, Audi Q5, Volvo XC60 and even the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in our market. Here’s everything you need to know about the new Jaguar F-Pace.
Read also: 2021 Jaguar F-Pace Facelift launched in India
- The front looks a bit bolder thanks to fewer character lines on the hood as well as new LED headlights that look more sleek and sport slim J-blade DRLs.
- The grille is also new and enlarged, and is finished in Dark Piano Black sporting the iconic Jaguar emblem with “diamond” detailing in Jaguar parlance, while the side fender vents also feature the iconic Leaper emblem.
- Inside, it gets a larger and more intuitive 11.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system as well as a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster. Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro software is also on board.
- The interior is also draped in soft-touch materials and other details like cricket ball stitching and aluminum inserts add to its premium appeal. The retractable gear lever is replaced with a small lever which is positioned next to the drive mode controls.
- It also borrows a new direction from the I-Pace, along with tactile buttons and a simple three-spoke design.
- It also comes standard with ten-color mood lighting as well as a keyless entry system, a 14-speaker Meridian audio system, a smartphone pack and a remote control. (with e-call and b-call functions), a second row seat with electric recline four-zone air conditioning, interactive driver’s screen and fixed panoramic roof.
- The cabin now also has PM2.5 filtration, which captures ultra-fine particles.
- The new Jaguar F-Pace receives the latest line of Ingenium petrol and diesel engines from JLR. Thus, the new Jaguar F-Pace facelift gets 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines mated to a ZF eight-speed automatic transmission as standard.
- The petrol engine is tuned to produce 244 hp and 365 Nm of maximum torque, while the diesel mill produces 198 hp and 430 Nm of torque.
- Globally, the 2021 Jaguar F-Pace also receives a new mild hybrid variant added to its lineup and is offered in four trim levels: 250, 250 S, S 340 and R-Dynamic S 400. The new hybrid configuration smooth is offered with the 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine.
For the latest automotive news and reviews, follow TBEN.com on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.