Bumble has launched audio prompts and videos for people to add to their profile. Bumble’s newest feature, Audio Prompts, allows people to add a voice recording of up to 30 seconds, allowing them to share more of their personalities on their profiles. Bumble’s community can now also optimize their experience by uploading videos to their profiles to find real and compatible connections and share more about themselves with their potential matches. People on Bumble in India can now upload a short video of up to 30 seconds to their Bumble profile as their main photo, with an option to mute.
To add audio cues to your Bumble profile:
- To add audio prompts, go to ‘Edit Profile’ and select ‘Profile Prompts’.
- Select one of the audio prompts to add your answer.
- Press and hold the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen to start recording.
- When you’re done, you can hear your recording and choose to save or re-record.
- Click ‘Save’ to add your audio prompt to your profile.
How to add videos to your Bumble profile:
- To upload a video, go to ‘Edit Profile’ and upload video as a new option in the photo uploader.
- From the uploader you can adjust and select any segment of a video up to 30 seconds.
- After you select a video, you can select a frame from the video as the cover to display on your profile.
- Video can be displayed as the main profile picture or secondary picture with an option to mute or unmute.
Samarpita Samaddar, India Communications Director, Bumble said: “Dating has changed significantly in recent years with people looking for more dynamic ways to express themselves and get to know each other better. You can now show your personality better by recording an audio response to prompts or by uploading a video to your Bumble profile. These new features allow our community to be more authentic in how they present themselves on Bumble. Whether these features are used to show how we pronounce our names correctly, share a great story, highlight what we care about, or just have a laugh, we believe they will lead to more real matches and better dates.”