What is that?
A new international competition between England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Fiji and Georgia. This is a separate competition from the 2020 Six Nations, which ended before the start of the Fall Nations Cup.
How it works?
There are two groups from four countries in the tournament. Group A includes England, Ireland, Wales and Georgia. Group B is made up of France, Scotland, Italy and Fiji.
Each team will face the other three teams in its group, over the first three weekends of the competition.
Each group will be its own mini-league. Each team in group A will face the team in the corresponding position in group B. Therefore, the two first place teams will compete for first place overall and so on. This means that all eight teams are guaranteed four matches over the four weekends.
What TV channel is it on?
Amazon Prime holds the major broadcast rights to the tournament, although a number of matches will also be broadcast on Channel 4, notably in England and Ireland.
You can read more about the expert roster here.
Read more: England squad and squad news
Fall Nations Cup schedule and channel
- Scotland vs Fiji, 1:45 p.m. November 28 – Amazon
- Wales vs England, 4 p.m. November 28 – Amazon
- France vs Italy, 8 p.m. November 28 – Amazon
- Ireland vs Georgia, 2 p.m. November 29 – Channel 4
- Georgia vs TBD, 12 p.m. on December 5 – Amazon
- Ireland vs TBD, 2:15 p.m. December 5 – Amazon
- Wales vs TBD4:45 p.m. Dec. 5 – Amazon
- England vs TBD, 2 p.m. on December 6 – Amazon