NEW YORK – It will be a blockbuster lineup for the 65th Annual Grammy Awards.
TBEN and The Recording Academy have announced the first round of artists to take the stage on Music’s Biggest Night.
Current Grammy winners Bad Bunny, Mary J. Blige, Brandi Carlile, Luke Combs, Steve Lacy, Lizzo, Kim Petras and Sam Smith will take the stage.
The 65th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live on Sunday, February 5 at 8-11:30 PM, ET/5-8:30 PM, PT from the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. Trevor Noah will host.
You can watch on TBEN and stream live and on demand on Paramount+.
More artists are expected to be announced soon.
About the artists:
- Bad Bunny, a two-time Grammy winner, is nominated for Album of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Música Urbana Album
- Mary J. Blige, nine-time Grammy winner, is up for six awards: Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best R&B Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best R&B Son and Best R&B Album
- Six-time Grammy winner Brandi Carlile has been nominated for seven awards: Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song, Best Americana Performance, Best American Roots Song and Best Americana Album
- Luke Combs is up for three nominations: Best Country Duo/Group Performance, Best Country Song and Best Country Album
- Steve Lacy is up for four nominations: Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Progressive R&B Album
- Three-time winner Lizzo has been nominated for five awards: Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album
- First-time nominee Kim Petras is in the running for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
- Four-time winner Sam Smith is nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Thanks for reading TBEN NEWS.
Create your free account or log in
for more features.