The last week of Fortnite the fourth season of chapter 2 is upon us. A new week of challenges kicks off tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET.
These challenges have already been leaked online, so you’ll get an idea of what you’ll need to complete to complete the Battle Pass, get the Logan skin style for Wolverine, and everything in between.
Here are the challenges:
- Search for chests in upstate New York (7)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (3)
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (1)
- Drive a boat from The Fortilla to The Authority in under 4 minutes (1)
- Travel 20,000 meters in a vehicle (20,000)
- Deal damage to opponents at Sentinel Graveyard
None of these are too difficult. I kind of hate the challenges of “driving from point A to point B in under X minutes”, and I usually skip them.
Eliminating players by hitting them with vehicles should make for some fun matches. Lots of crazy driving I guess.
Beyond that, we have a few places people might not be familiar with in Heart Lake and Upstate New York. Hint: They were both added when Stark Industries landed on the map.
The rest is metal collecting and eliminations. The usual suspects.
The big question now is when will Season 4 end? Will we have a live event soon with Galactus and the Fighting Heroes? Will we see some season 5 teasers? Or will season 4 be extended To infinity since there is no urgent update from Apple and trial?
Time will tell us. I suspect after the Fortnitemares the event is over, we will have new information.