“I’m not aware of what Raj Kundra was doing” – Read Shilpa Shetty statement in porn case

0
23

In the latest development of the Raj Kundra pornography case, the Mumbai Criminal Branch Property Cell on Wednesday submitted an additional 1,500-page indictment to Esplanade Court in connection with the man from Business-husband of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, Kundra. According to information shared by Mumbai police, the 1,500-page indictment contains statements from 43 witnesses, including Raj Kundra’s wife and actress, Shilpa Shetty.

Now a report in The Bharat Express News has leaked the details of Shilpa Shetty’s statement which are included in the indictment. According to The Bharat Express News report, in her statement to Mumbai Police, Shilpa Shetty said that her husband Raj Kundra started Viaan Industries in 2015 and that she was one of the directors of the company until 2020. The actress mentioned that she then resigned from the company. for personal reasons. “Kundra started Viaan Industries Limited in 2015 and I was one of the directors until 2020 when I resigned for personal reasons,” Shilpa told Mumbai Police in The Bharat Express News report. .

ALSO READ  Why was Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra released on bail in a porn movie case despite serious charges against him? Know here

She added that she was not aware of the Hotshots or Bollyfame apps, two of the many apps allegedly used by Raj Kundra to post pornographic content.

“I don’t know about Hotshots or Bollyfame apps. I was too busy with my own work and therefore didn’t know what Kundra was doing,” added Shilpa Shetty according to the report.

Besides Shilpa Shetty, the statements of actors Sherlyn Chopra, Sejal Shah, numerous models and employees of the Kundra company were recorded in the indictment. The indictment also includes the names of the two defendants in the case.

ALSO READ  Mumbai drug case: Aryan Khan's bail request to be heard on October 13

In April, police filed their first indictment in the case against nine people initially charged, and after subsequent investigations, two other defendants, including Kundra, were arrested.

Police have claimed that Raj Kundra – currently in judicial custody along with the IT director of his company Viaan Enterprises, Ryan Thorpe – was allegedly involved in the creation of pornographic content posted through certain paid pornographic apps.

ALSO READ  “I'm going to be like 'Honsla Rakh',” Shehnaaz Gill said after Sidharth Shukla died - WATCH

The alleged scam came to light earlier this year when Malad police raided a bungalow on Madh Island where pornographic films were said to have been filmed, which led to the arrest of the filmmakers, actors and technical staff.

Mumbai Police have formed a special investigative team and filed several FIRs in the case after more plaintiffs, including some TV and film industry starlets, came forward.

.