ISL vs QUE Dream11: Quetta Gladiators to open second leg campaign against Islamabad United in 18e PSL6 game on Friday. The Quetta Gladiators are languishing at the bottom of the table, having won only one game in five so far. The Gladiators are said to be keen to show a better performance in the second leg and organize a tournament turnaround. They scored their first in their last game of the first phase of the tournament. They come out with a 22-point victory over Multan Sultans.
Facing them, Islamabad United lost their last game against Lahore Qalandars by 5 wickets. The batsmen faltered against a strong Lahore bowling team. James Faulkner broke his back after claiming three wickets in the first six overs. They managed to score 143 points in the first innings. However, the bowlers played well to stretch the play to the very last ball of the game and it looked like they would easily win the game once.
However, Rashid Khan hit three fours in a row in the last game to win the game for Lahore. Islamabad United is currently in third place with 3 wins in 5 games. They would be keen to win against the Gladiators and strengthen their position on the points table.
Prediction of ISL vs QUE today:
Fixture: Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, game 18th
When: 11e June 2021
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Watch Live Match Details PSL 2021
You can watch the score of Quetta Gladiators vs Islamabad United live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
Quetta Gladiators playing XI:
Usman Khan, Faf du Plessis, Cameron Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Azam Khan, Andre Russell, Mohammad Nawaz, Zahid Mehmood, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah / Usman Khan Shinwari and Jack Wildermuth
Key points to watch:
- South African cricketer, Faf Du Plessis has been in the shape of his life. He had a tremendous IPL, in which he scored 320 points in 7 games with an average of 64.
- Young fast bowler Mohammad Hasnain will be the guy to watch. He was the second-biggest wicket-taker last year in PSL only behind Shaheen Afridi.
- Andre Russell will replace Tom Banton for the rest of PSL 6. He has played some terrific hits in this year’s IPL. If he does go, the Gladiators could reserve their place in the playoffs.
Islamabad United playing XI:
Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Rohail Nazir (week), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Fawad Ahmed and Mohd Wasim Jr
Key points to watch:
- Players like Usman Khawaja and Colin Munro failed to score big. Both showed intentions and hesitated as they increased the stake. The duo would be the key to the fortunes of the team coming into the tournament.
- Shadab Khan is one of the biggest bets on the UAE court. He delivers a lot with both the bat and the ball and would be a key player on your fantastic team.
- Speaking of the bowling department, Hasan Ali should be the first choice. He struggled in the last game, but couldn’t help his team win the game. By the way, Fawad Ahmed is also likely to perform on the Abu Dhabi track. He picked 1 for 42 in his 4 overs.
Who will face today: ISL vs Que Dream11 Prediction
ISL vs Que Dream11 Prediction: Islamabad United just suffered a loss to Lahore Qalandars. However, that doesn’t take away from the fact that they’ve done pretty well so far.
In addition, they are ahead of the Quetta Gladiators when it comes to team combinations. The Quetta Gladiators would be confident in the win, given their players are in good shape. The addition of Andre Russell also bodes well for them. Nevertheless, Islamabad United have an advantage over Quetta.
ISL vs QUE Dream11 prediction:
Wicket keepers: R Nazir, A Khan
Drummers: F du Plessis, C Munro, S Delport
Versatile: A Russell (VC), S Khan (C), F Ashraf
Bowlers: H Ali, M Hasnain, Z Mehmood
For more fantastic cricket advice click here