CHICAGO (TBEN) — A bar in Mount Greenwood where five men overdosed on fentanyl on Sunday was shut down by the city.
The Chicago Department of Buildings closed Lawlor’s after inspectors found what they called hazardous and hazardous conditions inside.
They include exposed wiring, as well as structural and plumbing issues. TBEN 2 found that the bar failed previous annual inspections in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018.
Problems were then that the emergency lighting did not work and that work was carried out without a permit.
Thanks for reading TBEN NEWS.
Create your free account or log in
for more features.