The B2B electric two-wheeler is designed to transform the delivery industry and improve business efficiency, as well as provide solutions for last mile logistics.
The Okinawa Dual is designed for use in delivery services
The Okinawa Dual was launched in the Indian market earlier this year. It is priced at 58,998 (ex-showroom). The B2B electric two-wheeler is designed to transform the delivery industry and improve business efficiency, as well as provide solutions for last mile logistics. The Dual is described as having the largest cargo capacity ever seen on a two-wheeler, with dual cargo capacity at the front and rear of the vehicle. Here are the five strengths of the Dual.
Read also: Okinawa Autotech cuts prices for its selected electric scooters in Gujarat
1. The Okinawa Dual also comes with additional custom accessories such as delivery box, stackable crates, refrigerated medicine storage box, bottle racks, laboratory on wheels, and more. that can transport products transparently and securely.
2. The electric two-wheeler is designed to carry heavy objects such as gas cylinders, heavy hardware, water cans and everyday items such as groceries, medicines, etc. The Okinawa Dual is powered by a 250 watt electric motor with a top speed of 25 km / h.
3. It is available in two color options – Glossy Red and Sunrise Yellow. In terms of proportion, the electric two-wheeler is 1770 mm in length, 800 mm in width and 1075 mm in height.
4. The Dual comes with a detachable 48V 55Ah lithium-ion battery that can be charged up to 80% in 1.5 hours and fully topped up in about 4-5 hours. The battery offers a claimed range of 130 km on a single charge.
5. The Okinawa Dual can also be purchased for personal use by an individual. For personal use, the company offers an additional push-type passenger, a lower 48V 28Ah battery that can be charged up to 80% in 45 minutes, and fully charged in about 2-3 hours, with a range of 60 km on a single charge.
For the latest automotive news and reviews, follow TBEN.com on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.