RailTel Corporation will finalize the allocation of shares of its Rs 819 crore IPO on February 23, in accordance with the schedule published in the prospectus. The IPO, which was auctioned between February 16 and February 18, was subscribed 42.4 times. RailTel’s shares are expected to be listed on the BSE and NSE on February 26.
The initial public offering was an offer to sell 8,71,53,369 government equity shares, of which five lakh shares were reserved for employees.
RailTel was incorporated in September 2000. It is one of the largest providers of neutral telecommunications infrastructure in India. Railtel has more than 55,000 kilometers of fiber optic cable network and connects 5,677 stations across the country.
How to check the status of RailTel Corporation IPO share allocation
- Go to the website of the IPO registrar, kfintech
- Select IPO (RailTel Corporation of India).
- Select one of the options: If you select the request number, choose NON-ASBA or ASBA and enter the request number. In case of DPID / Client ID, select NSDL / CDSL and enter DPID. In case of PAN, enter the PAN number.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the Submit button to know the allocation status of IPO actions.
- Go to the ESB website at bseindia.com
- Select the type of program (equity) and the name of the program (RailTel Corporation of India).
- Enter the request number and the PAN number.
- Click on the search button to know the status of the IPO assignment.