Hi there! While eating a sandwich packed with turkey leftovers today, be sure to check out the latest game or to belong! I imagine the newest issue will be pretty easy for most people of a certain age, but just in case you need some help, I’ve got some pointers and the answer is on your way.
For those who haven’t tried it before, here’s how to play to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, after which you will hear 16 seconds of the number.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for November 25
- This song falls into the alternative rock and post-Britpop genres.
- It was released in 2000.
- It reached number 48 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number four on the UK Singles Chart.
- It appeared on an album called parachutes.
- The artist is from London.
- On her latest album, Lizzo sampled the track for a song named after the band.
Heardle answer for November 25
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s song is…
“Yellow” by Coldplay!
Hey, remember when Coldplay was good? Me too. parachutes is a great album and “Yellow” is a great song. Listen to it in full below: