Hey there, folks! Happy Monday. On to a great week. I have clues and the answer for today to belong song on deck.
If this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play it to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you will hear 16 seconds of the song.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for January 16
- This is a pop and disco song.
- It was originally released in 1978.
- The song peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the UK Singles Chart.
- The song appeared on an album called Love traces.
- The artist is from Newark, New Jersey.
- Cake, Diana Ross and Demi Lovato are among the artists who have covered this song.
Heardle answer for January 16
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s song is…
“I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor!
I had a feeling my streak was going to end today, but alas! I recognized this one at the end of the opening piano loop. A true disco classic. Listen to it in full below: