Hey people! Happy Monday. Go ahead and crush it this week. You have this. You also have clues and the answer for today to belong are coming, just in case you need them.
If this is your first time trying the game, here’s how to play it to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, after which you will hear 16 seconds of the number.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for January 9
- This is a progressive house song.
- It was originally released in 2011.
- The song reached number 60 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number four on the UK Singles Chart.
- The artist was from Stockholm, Sweden.
- The song contains a sample of “Something’s Got a Hold on Me” by Etta James.
Heardle answer for January 8
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“Levels” by Avicii!
I definitely heard this song, but I had no idea of the title or artist. Usually not my thing these days, but it’s good. Listen to it in full below: