Welcome to a new Thursday, everyone! Just one more day and a little to go until the weekend. We have this. Listening to good music will help. I can’t promise you’ll love today’s one to belong number, but I can absolutely help you keep your streak going with some clues and the answer.
In case this is your first time trying out the game, here’s how to play it to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, after which you will hear 16 seconds of the number.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for January 26
- This is a song from Southern rock, country and soul.
- This song was originally released in 1973.
- It was not released as a single (as far as I know).
- The artist is from Jacksonville, Florida.
- The song appeared on an album called (Pronounced ‘Lĕh-‘nerd ‘Skin-‘nerd).
- Metallica covered this song.
- It appeared prominently in Happy Gilmore, as well as inside Boys do not cry and Dazed and confused.
Heardle answer for January 26
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s song is…
“Tuesday’s Gone” by Lynyrd Skynyrd!
If anyone watched it Happy Gilmore several times it rang a bell, but I couldn’t put my finger on the title or artist. Listen to it in full below: