Hi! I hope you are having a spectacular week so far, or at least a positive one. There’s a new one to belong deduce song. No spoilers yet, but it’s a good one. Clues and the answer are coming.
In case this is your first time trying out the game, here’s how to play it to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, after which you will hear 16 seconds of the number.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for January 25
- This is a synthpop, electronica, electropop and industrial song.
- This song was originally released in 2019.
- It reached number 14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number six on the UK Singles Chart.
- The artist is from Los Angeles.
- The song appeared on an album called When we all fall asleep, where do we go?.
- Other singles from the album include ‘When the Party’s Over’, ‘All the Good Girls Go to Hell’ and ‘Bad Guy’.
Heardle answer for January 25
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your last warning!
Today’s song is…
“Bury a Friend” by Billie Eilish!
The first thing you’ll hear from this song is “Billie,” so check it out. It took me a second to remember the correct title of this one, but I got there on the third guess. Listen to this song in full below: