Ahoy! I hope your weekend has treated you well so far. Let’s keep the good vibes going by making sure you get your Quordle stripe. I have clues and the answers are coming to help you.
For those trying for the first time, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing words. You have to guess four five-letter words and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
When you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it lights up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses, but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard whether it appears in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games before starting the daily puzzle as well.
Here are some clues for today Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Prompts for November 12
- Word 1 (top left) clue – a hostile person or nation, or a villain in a movie or video game
- Word 2 (top right) clue – a statement that is believed to be confirmed, accepted or self-evidently correct
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — adjective for something of a military branch that you would normally find at sea
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — the beginning of something
- There are two words with double letters
- Today’s words start with M, R, U and L
Quordle Answers for November 12
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all for today Quordle directions and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Sunday’s game on my blog asap.