Well hello there! Happy turkey day (or nut bread day) to you. I hope you enjoy the day with loved ones whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. Still, you might want to spend some downtime playing today Quordle. I have some clues and the answers are coming to help you.
For those joining us for the first time, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will light up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses, but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you can also see on the keyboard whether it occurs in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games before starting the daily puzzle too.
Here are some pointers for today Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle directions for November 24
- Word 1 (top left) clue – file keeper at a bank or office, or a convenience store clerk (as in Kevin Smith’s first film)
- Word 2 (top right) clue — what most of you are made of
- Word 3 (lower left) clue – less common
- Word 4 (lower right) clue — the territory of a duke or Dutchman
- A word has a triple letter (!)
- Today’s words begin with C, W, R, and D
Quordle answers for November 24
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is for today Quordle clues and answers. I’ll post hints and the solution for Friday’s match on my blog as soon as possible.