Quordle is a super fun everyday word game… but when the missing words are hard to find, it can get a little frustrating. To help you, I have hints and the answers to come.
If you haven’t tried the game before, here’s how to play it: Quordle: Just start typing words. You have to guess four five letter words and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
When you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it lights up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard whether it appears in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some tips for today Quordlefollowed by the answers:
Quordle Tips for August 6
- Word 1 (top left) clue – a vague, festive feeling
- Word 2 (top right) clue — “[blank] three times on the ceiling if you want me”
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue – push is coming
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue – typical
- There are three words with repeated letters
- Today’s words start with M, K, S and U
Quordle Answers for August 5
Spoiler Warning! This is your last chance to avert your eyes before I reveal today’s Quordle answers.
And today’s missing words are…
That’s all for today Quordle. I have hints and the answers for Sunday Quordle on my blog when that day’s game is available.