Hi there! I hope you have a very nice Sunday. For those staring at their phone trying to figure out which one Quordle words, some clues and the answers are at your doorstep.
If you are a newbie here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing words. You have to guess four five-letter words and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
When you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it lights up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard whether it appears in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games first before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Prompts for September 18
- Word 1 (top left) clue — uneven or trembling
- Word 2 (top right) clue – a hymn
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — beauty, not the beast
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — part of a process or a performance space
- There is one word with a repeated letter (in fact it has double repeated letters)
- Today’s words start with S, P, B and S
Quordle Answers for September 18
Spoiler alert! Keep it there unless you’re ready to find out what’s today Quordle answers.
And today’s words are…
That’s all for today Quordle directions and answers. I’ll have hints and solution for Monday’s contest on my blog asap.